UPDATED: MAY 2018
Terms & Conditions
Current promotions terms and conditions can be found at the end of this page.
The term Workplace Property Ltd or us or we refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 23, King St Industrial Estate Langtoft, Peterborough, PE6 9NF. Our company registration number is 5737529. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Workplace Property Ltd’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Workplace Property Ltd and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Workplace Property Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Workplace Property Ltd takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Workplace Property Ltd 2008. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Halloween competition October 2022
- The promoter of this prize draw Competition is Workplace Property Ltd, 23 King Street Industrial Estate, Langtoft, Peterborough, PE6 9NF.
- The Competition is open from 12:01am October 25th 2022 until midnight November 1st 2022.
- The Competition top prize is a £20 Bourne Toys voucher and a Halloween goody bag containing sweets. Three runners up will each receive a Competition prize of a Halloween goody bag containing sweets. Only one bag per winner. Prizes are subject to availability. If in circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to provide the stated prize, we will arrange an alternative of similar value. No cash alternative will be offered.
- Workplace Property Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend this Competition without notice. Any changes will be posted within these terms and conditions or via our social media channels.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- All entrants should be under 12 years old and should ask permission from a parent or guardian before entering.
- Answers must be given via a social post comment. It is assumed that parent or guardian accounts are used to post the reply. Winners will be asked to provide contact information only if selected.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Competition, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Employees of Workplace Property and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Only one entry per household is allowed. Where a winner has been selected and Workplace Property discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one entry, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition.
- The Prize Winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries within 05 days of the closing date specified. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prize winners will be notified within 14 days of the prize draw. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Competition winner names may be published on the Workplace Property and King Street Industrial Estate social platforms unless requested otherwise.
- Workplace Property cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, illness, or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Workplace Property shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The name and country of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 23 King Street Industrial Estate, Langtoft, Peterborough, PE6 9NF